Saturday, January 7, 2012

Accomplished

This is a 5 Year Journal post. The goal is to answer a simple journal prompt each day of the year as a real record of daily life in this moment. 

January 7: What is something you recently accomplished?

Christmas photo shoot with my nephew! By no means to I claim to be a professional photographer. But I do love capturing images and trying to think of new (to me) perspectives on the visual world. So I've been having the fun and honor of being this guy's personal photojournalist. Here are a few of the shots we took for the Christmas cards this year.

The wrapper is still on, but he's got the idea!

Too. Much. Christmas.

Tell me you wouldn't kill for those eyelashes..

Deck the Dan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...