Thursday, February 9, 2012

Macs

I made Valentine cookies today! I'm really into cookies lately. I love having a bite sized, homemade morsel of sweetness at the ready for an afternoon snack or an evening dessert. My challenge is keeping it to that and not ending up gobbling them for breakfast in the car, washing them down with a travel-mug full of milk, and then hating myself for it. So far, I've been able to restrain myself. Yay! Anyway...the following chronicles my foray into chocolate topped coconut macaroons. You can find the recipe I followed here.

By the way - this was a lot more work than I anticipated. The cookies were good, but not good enough for me to justify the effort. But they did make for nice coworker valentine gifts!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...