Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Challaaaange!

So I know I've started several projects/challenges/initiatives on this blog before with varied levels of success/completion. So what's one more, right? Plus, this particular challenge is the brainchild of one of my bestiest besties - Kara from My Other Car is a Crane. I don't think she'd let me abstain from the challenge if I tried (not that I'd want to, of course!)

So, here are the details. Feel free to participate, even if you are jumping in late! For more information, check out the 31 Day Photo Challenge details here. If you want to participate, just let Kara know and she will feature one photo per week from your blog on her Friday round-up!

Check out H&S tomorrow for Day 1 of the challaaaaaaange!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...